Mezzaluna, the Italian restaurant founded in 1984 in New York by the Milanese businessman Aldo Bozzi and famous Florentine architect Roberto Magris, opened its doors in Turkey in 1995, and, since then, it has been a venue for satisfying the desire of Turkish diners for a fine, around-the-clock dining experience. With its “accessible quality” approach to the exquisite delicacies of the Italian cuisine, Mezzaluna presents its loyal customers in Turkey with two distinct concepts under the aegis of its main “Mezzaluna” brand; Mezzaluna and Mezzaluna Express The brand Mezzaluna caters to those seeking a special venue for a pleasurable passage of time and a quality dining experience whereas, for those with relatively limited time available, there is Mezzaluna Express.
- Type of cousine : Italian – Mediterranean
- Food options : Lunch and Dinner, Delivery to hotel/home
- Other : Terrace, garden &balcony, Smoking section, A/C(air conditioning), Children playground (covered / open air), Parking
- Location : City center
- Payment : Cash, Creadit Cards
- Order by webpage : Yes
- (Website: http://istanbul.yemeksepeti.com/EN/Restoranlar/Restoran/mezzaluna-paket/806230/tc/k.ys)