You will be picked up from cruise port between 19:20 -19.40 transfer to yacht. Sail up the Bosphorus, the waterway between Europe and Asia, as far as the Black Sea, passing under the suspension bridges and viewing Ottoman summer palaces, waterside mansions and modern villas which line the European and Asian coasts. The panoramic view of Istanbul by the Bosphorus at night and dinner will both be memorable.
Dinner Cruise Entertainment Program
– Welcome cocktail on deck
- D.J music
- Üsküdar’a gider iken (A traditional Turkish melody musical performance)
- Asuk Masuk (Asuk Masuk is an comedic imitation play of dwarfs enacted by two dancers)
- Belly Dancing
- Turkish Folk Dance (selected dances from different regions of Turkey)
- Turkish Romany Dance
- Hors d’oeuvres dishes – traditional Turkish mezze
- Fresh seasonal salad
- Grilled fish or chicken steak
- Unlimited local drinks (includes a selection of local wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks. Imported drinks are available for an extra charge).
- Turkish coffee
At the end of the dinner cruise at around 11:45 pm you will be dropped back to the cruise port.
All tours have been posted by TURSAB(Turkish Society of Travel Agencies) licensed travel agencies and tour operators who have replied to the formal TURSAB call of 08.07.2013 for publishing their tours on this website.
One Nation Travel,
Address: Cevizlik Mh. Muhasebeci Sk No:3/3 Bakırköy - Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 212 458 2191 - +90 535 722 0175 (24/7)
Toll Free: 1-800-961-5117