Located inside shopping mall Istinye Park – Beymen Store, Gigi Restaurant & Bar has the Parisian spirit. It has a seductive, stylish and sexy ambiance. Restaurant has a world cuisine that combines the flavors of the finest examples, extensive drinks and cocktails. Bar and lounge has music and entertaintment till late night.
- Type of cousine : Fish, Turkish Cuisine, Italian –Mediterrranean, Japanese cuisine, Lebanon and Middle East cuisine, World cuisine
- Food options : Lunch and Dinner
- Others : Terrace, garden &balcony, Smoking section, A/C(air conditioning), Children playground (covered / open air), Valet Services
- View of Location : City view, Sea view
- Location : City center
- Payment : Cash, Creadit Cards, Meal
- Order by webpage : No
- Restaurant’s Specialties :
- Special Drinks : Gigi Royal, Sweet Satsuma,
- Special Desserts : Kadayıfa Sarılı Armut, Ayva Terin,
- Special Meals : Fırında Lago Balığı, Fırınlanmış Dana Yanağı.
SPECIAL MEAL :
Chef’s Name : Mehmet Ozturk
Chef’s experience : Head chef at Four Seasons Hotel and experience in USA and Dubai.
Checf’s Education : Vocational School
Name of the meal : The Veal Cheek
Ingredients : Cheek of Veal 200 gr, Morchella Mushrooms 6 pieces, fresh chessnuts 2 pieces, corn semolina 500 gr, butter, milk, parmigiano cheese, red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon), beetroot sprouts
Directions : Cook veal cheek on grill with salt and black pepper. Then cook it together with root vegetables and red wine for 4 hours. Next blend corn semolina, milk, fresh basil, butter in a skillet and coddle while stirring up to a creamy level. Next Morchella musrooms are sautéed with white wine, onion and garlic in a skillet while adding half-spoon of stock. Fresh chessnuts are grilled. Veal Cheek is served with corn semolina cream & garnitures by adding Morchella mushrooms and chessnuts as sidedish.