Mikla opened in October 2005. The initial idea was to create a refined but contemporary “Istanbullu” Restaurant. Both the menu and the general feel of the restaurant reflect the Turkish-Scandinavian background of Mehmet Gürs, the Chef-Owner who pioneered the contemporary restaurant scene in Istanbul when he moved here in 1996. With its outstanding food, breathtaking view, proper service and inspiring music, Mikla was instantly voted best restaurant in Istanbul and continues to enjoy raving local and international reviews.
At the end of an extensive research and dedicated creative process, Mikla launched its visionary ‘New Anatolian Kitchen’ in 2012. In this new approach, traditional and true ‘noble’ products are treated with utmost respect while being transformed with a blend of new and ancient techniques.
- Type of cousine : ‘New Anatolian’ cuisine
- Other : Terrace, garden &balcony, Smoking section, A/C(air conditioning), Parking
- View Location : City view, Sea view
- Location : City center
- Payment : Cash, Creadit Cards
- Order by webpage : No
- Restaurant’s Specialties :
- Special Drinks : List of Native Vines,
- Special Desserts : Seasonal desserts,
- Special Meals : Seasonal meals.