ZUMA brings a sophisticated and elegant dining experience to Istanbul. Already renowned in London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Miami, Bangkok and Abu Dhabi, ZUMA offers a contemporary representation of the informal Japanese dining style, izakaya. Respecting he traditions of Japanese food culture, ZUMA brings the authentic flavors and textures of Japanese cuisine and delivers them – ZUMA Style.
Ortaköy, a name, which literally means “village in the middle”, is a prestigious location on the European shore of Istanbul. The restaurant enjoys uninterrupted views of the eclectic-baroque Ortaköy mosque that in the evening appears to float upon the waters of the sea and continues with panoramic views of the Bosphorus bridge to the Asian shore.
- Type of cousine : Japan cuisine
- Food options : Lunch and Dinner,
- Others : Terrace, garden &balcony, Smoking section, A/C(air conditioning), Children playground, Parking, Valet Services
- View of Location : Sea view
- Location : Bosphorus shore
- Payment : Cash, Creadit Cards
- Order by webpage : No
- Restaurant’s Specialties :
- Speicial Drinks : South East Asian Cooler, Shinsen Mikan, Saketini, Lychee Martini, Norisan,
- Special Desserts : Strawberry & Honey Chawan Mushi, Green Tea & Banana Cake, White Chocolate Saikoro,
- Special Meals : Seabass Sashimi, Crispy Fried Squid, Barley Miso Marinated Baby Chicken, Miso Marinated Black Cod, Grilled Lamb Cutlets with Korean Spices, Spicy Beef, Sushi Selection.