The word Aşşk, is derived from the word “aşk”, which means “love”, by expanding the original word with an extra “ş.”
Kuruçeşme Aşşk* kahve opened its doors in August 1997, at a time when there were not many cafes alike in Istanbul, and quickly became very popular among people from different walks of life, who were in need of a relaxing, quality place, where they can eat light and healthy food, have good coffee and tea, and meet and socialize with different people.
With its spectacular location by the bosphorus, Kuruçeşme Aşşk* has since long been an Istanbul classic, attracting also many visitors from different countries.
Downtown branch of Aşşk* has opened in Nişantası in April 2007, bringing its modern location of “Reasürans çarşısı” a chic, natural and fresh atmosphere.
The menu of Aşşk* kahve has expanded over the years, offering a large selection of choices, including its famous Turkish breakfast, and appetizers and main courses to blend traditional tastes with more modern choices.
Emphasis has always been on healthy choices, like organic products whenever possible, and quality raw materials like mineral rich sea salts, virgin olive oils, homemade preservative free breads, and other home made products like ketchup, mayonnaise and granola.
Aşşk* is full of surprises, you can check in to our facebook page ‘assk.kahve, to hear about any music and dance organizations, and our promotions.
- Type of cousine : Beef and Kebab, Fish, Pizza- Pasta, World cuisine
- Food options : Breakfast and Brunch, Lunch and Dinner
- Others : Terrace, garden &balcony, Smoking section, A/C(air conditioning), Parking, Valet Services
- View of Location : Sea view
- Location : City center, Bosphorus shore
- Payment : Cash, Creadit Cards
- Order by webpage : No
- Restaurant’s Specialties :
- Special Drinks: Home Made Ayran, Organiz drinks and Lemonade, Herbal Tea
- Special Desserts: Aşşk-I Memnu,Chocolate Fondant, Cheesecake brownie
- Special Meals : Home made Hamburger, Salads, Natural&Organic Products